The main goal of our company is the accomplishment of all objectives and client’s requirements relying on innovative approach. The company keeps on development and consolidates position on local and international market.
Highly qualified staff that company is proud of its well-grounded expert level has long-term experience in oil-and-gas researches in Ukraine and abroad.
The company priorities are quality, safety, reliability and cost-effectiveness that reflect striving for maximization of productive capacity and also client-oriented approach.
Leading directions of the company development
Professionalism, high productivity, efficiency, responsibility and staff loyalty are the main background of our success.
- Personnel management, built on the basis of mutual confidence, respect and cooperation between authorities and staff.
- Systematical training and skills improvement.
- Remuneration of labour is established according to final result, with preservation of respective social welfare.
- Aim for own skilled personnel training.
- Abidance by law and high ethical conventions that regulate business activities in company’s sphere of interests around the world.
Decision on company establishment was made in 2008. The company was created by merging of geophysical departments of several upstream companies to consolidate their assets on seismic data acquisition and interpretation services providing for Ukrainian and international petroleum industry. As the company developed, the range of provided services was constantly widened. Today U.B. SEISMIC UKRAINE is the company that
- Provides full range of subsurface hydrocarbon researches
- Is able to accomplish objectives in complicated subsoil environment
- Has transparent management system that is open for innovations
- Considers development and client-oriented approach as main philosophy
- Enlists qualified staff with the observance of principles of high quality, effectiveness, economy and compliance with deadlines
- Submissions to international guidelines on labour legal regulation, on condition that these guidelines were agreed upon all interested parties.